Usually Ships in 1-5 Days
A WALL STREET JOURNAL, USA TODAY, AND PUBLISHERS WEEKLY BESTSELLER -
The new 2020 copyright release of the Publication Manual of the American Psychological Association, Seventh Edition
includes three different formats -- spiral and tabbed, paperback, and hardcover, all of which are full-color. It is the official source for APA Style. With millions of copies sold worldwide in multiple languages, it is the style manual of choice for writers, researchers, editors, students, and educators in the social and behavioral sciences, natural sciences, nursing, communications, education, business, engineering, and other fields.
Known for its authoritative, easy-to-use reference and citation system, the Publication Manual
also offers guidance on choosing the headings, tables, figures, language, and tone that will result in powerful, concise, and elegant scholarly communication. It guides users through the scholarly writing process--from the ethics of authorship to reporting research through publication. The seventh edition is an indispensable resource for students and professionals to achieve excellence in writing and make an impact with their work.
New to This Edition:
- resources for students on writing and formatting annotated bibliographies, response papers, and other student papers as well as guidelines on citing course materials
- sample papers for both professional authors and student writers
- new chapters on journal article reporting standards, bias-free language guidelines, and legal references
- more than 100 new reference examples covering periodicals, books, audiovisual media, social media, webpages and websites, and other resources
- more than 40 new sample tables and figures
- guidelines that support accessibility for all users, including simplified reference, in-text citation, and heading formats as well as additional font options