Holiday Hours and New Hours in 2022
Thank you for your support this year!
Beginning Jan. 3 Prince Books will open one hour later at 10 am Mon-Sat. and 11 am Sunday.
January 10, 2022: WE ARE HIRING. PLEASE SEE JOB DESCRIPTION BELOW AND CLICK pdf AT THE BOTTOM FOR EMPLOYMENT APPLICATION
Application must be filled out by hand and returned to the bookstore in person.
EMPLOYMENT APPLICATION BELOW:
High school degree mandatory; at least some college preferred.
This job is people oriented but also extremely detail oriented! We process a lot of special and online orders and have thousands of inventory records. Strict adherence to our process is important to keep the store operating smoothly.
Responsibilities include, but are not limited to:
- Ensuring that all customers, whether in store, over the phone or online have a positive shopping experience
- Operating our cash registers efficiently and accurately
- Creating and maintaining displays; shelving books and maintaining good section organization
- Receiving and returning shipments; maintaining an accurate physical inventory
- Processing online orders for store pickup, curbside pickup, and shipping
- Standing/walking is constantly required
- Lifting of books and boxes is constantly required
- Basic store maintenance including taking out trash and boxes, washing door windows, and dusting
- Must be comfortable learning and working with a variety of software, including point of sale/inventory control system, ecommerce and shipping programs
- Must be able to work in a team